Back to jobs
Location: Remote - client is basd out of Chalk River, ON
Position: Learning Management System Administrator
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Start Date: Upon validation security clearance
Resumes due by 1PM on January 25th
- Must have greater than 5 years' experience working as a Learning Management System Administrator
- A good understanding the maintenance of a learning content, assets and other resources for instructional functions.
- Must have experience in user management, course management, data analytics and troubleshooting
- Must understand, recommend, manage and improve upon standards for LMS processes.
- Will manage LMS reporting requests, maintain and update dashboards and metrics.
- Will provide administration support and training related to the project
- Experience managing and supporting a learning technology system is mandatory. Preferred is a candidate with experience with Cornerstone OnDemand.
- Must work well within a team environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and have the ability to prioritize work.
- Must have strong analysis, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Should have experience with data transformation and large scale data migration as the organization is moving to a new platform and the selected candidate will be required to support these efforts.