Modification Team Leader
Duration: 1 year
Project: Darlington Nuclear Fuel Handling Computer Input / Output Subsystem (Multiplexer) & Inter- Processor Communication Replacement Project
1. Provide Project Management expertise in the role 'Modification Team Leader' as per N-GUID-00700-10000, 'Guide To Modification Process' - Guidance and coaching delivered to staff as needed
2. Prepare and Conduct Constructability, Operability, Maintainability and Safety (COMS) Meetings (DZ11 replacement and I/O subsystem replacement) - COMs meeting presentations prepared, meeting held and documentation completed
3. Prepare and Conduct (Partial & Final) Available for Service (AFS) Meetings (DZ11 replacement and I/O subsystem replacement) - AFS reports, AFS declarations and meetings completed
4. Monitor design deliverables to ensure milestones are met as per schedule - Design milestones are on schedule and target
5. Support Installation & Commissioning Activities via preparation of Work Plans (DZ11 replacement and I/O subsystem replacement) - Workplans reviewed, approved and issued
6. Co-ordinate execution of Installation & Commissioning Activities with various groups (external & internal) - Installations remain on schedule and per cycle plan
7. Chair project status meetings and produce minutes for the project - Meeting minutes issued
8. Provide routine review of progress against project schedule - Status update sent to PM for review
9. Perform other design/technical engineering duties for the project as required. - Design products signed prepared/verified as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/I&C, Computer Sciences or Mechatronics Engineering
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in electrical/computer engineering
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Experience in leading technical projects to successful conclusions.
* Innovative, enthusiastic and ready to be part of our dynamic team.
* Knowledge and experience working with nuclear power plant (Bruce Power, OPG, NB Power or other) systems & processes,
* OPG and Bruce Power Security Clearance is an asset