Position: Programmer Analyst
Duration: 8 months
Start Date: upon security clearance.
Pay Rate: $70.00- $90/HR Inc'd
Resumes due by May 27 at 1PM.
Duties & Responsibilities:
To manage source code, develop code as it relates to application upgrade and new builds, participate in quality assurance activities, provide second level support, conduct code reviews, provide leadership, define technical architecture for applications, prepare technical documents including but not limited to:
- Technical plans;
- Design documents;
- Test plans;
- Test cases
Require Skills & Experience:
- Hold a diploma or equivalent in the IT field at the college or university level
- Greater than five (5) years' experience in software development, software testing and
source code management, including at least 3 years in .NET development;
- Familiar with .NET Framework, MVC, Entity Framework, Blazer, VB, C#, MS SQL, PL/SQL,
Java Script, AD, Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Services
- Knowledge of relational databases (i.e. SQL Server, Oracle, e)
- Proven familiarity with one or more System Development Life Cycles (SDLC), such as
Waterfall, RAD, Iterative, and/or Scrum.
- Proven ability to prepare and execute unit, system and integration test plans and test cas