Location: Working Remotely - Once COVID measures are lifted, may be required to be on site in Chalk River.
Position: Project Manager
Start Date: upon security clearance.
Pay Rate: $100.00 - $125.00/HR to your incorporated company
Per Diem: $175.00/Day
Resumes due by April 26 at 1PM.
Summary: Using core project management methods, tools and approaches, plan and execute project management related activities on initiative(s) and provide input to Project Management Leads for overall program metrics and progress tracking
There will be two unique work streams. It is expected that the assigned resources focus efforts on planning and implementation, as much of the strategies work has been completed. It will be a significant expectation that the resources will have practical and senior level experience with initiatives of this nature.
Scope of Work: A Project Manager is required to manage the planning and delivery of 2 projects with specific tasks as follows:
- Planning the project
- Defining project scope and adjectives, developing details work plans, schedules,estimates and resources plans and status reports
- Assembling project teams, assigning responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed and developing schedules to ensure the timely and cost efficient completion of projects
- Planning technical and analytical guidance to the project teams members to adhere quality and standards.
- Establishing and controlling the project scope and managing risks.
- Establishing and administering project budgets, schedules and approving changes to scope of work within project management thresholds.
- Reporting on project performance to clients, management and other stakeholders
- Securing resources through resources/functional managers to execute project.
- Motivating team members to meet quality scope and constraints.
- Leading vendor discovery engagements on new and existing products, evaluates usefulness and makes recommendations with regard to their fit within existing architecture.
- Leading quality assurance activities, including preparation of test plans/cases, executing unit, system and integration testing, documenting defects in collaboration with project
- Leading preparation of required documentation (requirements, user guide, process manual, presentation, etc) according to established methodologies and standards.