Position: Training and Communication Coordinator
Location: Chalk River - Work Remotely
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Start Date: Upon reliabiliy security clearance
Resumes due by 1PM on January 25th and limited to 3 candidates.
Looking to hire for a 6 month term a Training and Communication Coordinator to be embedded as part of the Learning Management System (LMS) Project team. The Training and Communication Coordinator will report to the Project Manager for the duration of the project. The Training and Communication Coordinator will be responsible for:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, organizing, and managing any training efforts related to the project.
- Analyzing and understanding training and user requirements.
- Working closely with other project team members to develop the training plan and schedule.
- Reporting on progress related to training efforts on the new LMS platform.
- Develop any required training and reference material for end user support.
- Provide post implementation support to the end user community.
- Working closely with the project manager to develop a communication plan
- Leading the delivery of the change and communication management efforts.
Required Skills and Experience:
- The preferred candidate will have experience working on an LMS transformation projects.
- They should have at a minimum 5 or more years of experience.
- Be able to work productively in a remote environment, under minimal supervision.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Work well in a team environment