Position: Training Compliance Analyst
Location: Chalk River - Work Remotely
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Start Date: Upon validation security clearance
Resumes due by 1PM on January 26th and limited to 3 candidates.
Summary: Looking to hire for a 6 month term a Training Compliance Analyst to support operational efforts during peak times. The Training Compliance Analyst will work closely with the Training Consultants and line management to ensure employee required training compliance. This will include regulatory required training programs for positions requiring SAT-compliance, and other positions where safe execution of tasks is paramount. The Training Compliance Analyst will gather, analyze, and interpret data that will be used to develop reporting metrics to ensure training compliance and worker performance.
The incumbent will develop training plans in the Learning Management System (LMS) which will be used to track training compliance companywide to ensure worker training qualification. Additionally, the incumbent will develop reporting tools to be used by front line supervisors so they may have immediate and unencumbered access to their worker qualifications before assigning work activities. The Training Compliance Analyst will also monitor and track the completion of all regulatory training actions
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with Training Consultants and line management to ensure employee required training compliance
- Forecast training needs of diverse audiences, and translate into cost of training for the fiscal year
- Implement an efficient, sustainable reporting framework that meets the needs of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
- Develop and maintain Training Plans and course assignments structure for diverse audiences using CNL's Learning Management System (LMS).
- Data analysis to support oversight of training program performance, improvements and corrective actions
- Interpret training data to recommend solutions based on intimate knowledge of position/role specific training analysis and training plans
- Track and report on corrective actions for all of CNL's positions and roles requiring SAT o compliance
- Active participant in audits/inspections to interpret training compliance information, and communicate LMS reporting framework and Line Management reporting structure
- Develop leading indicators for training programs to support management decisions, and in support of the Contractor Assurance Scorecard
Required Skills and Experience:
- The candidate must have 3 years of work related experience
- Develop and improve reporting tools, create leading training metrics, and streamline reporting practices
- Advanced knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Extensive experience developing practical reporting tools for use by training staff and Line Management/Supervisors
- Be able to work productively in a remote environment, under minimal supervision, while fielding requests from Training staff and Line Management
- Interpret training data and recommend solutions to Training staff and Line Management