Back to jobs
Valve Technician Oversight
Duration: 3 - 4 years
- Valve technicians to perform oversight for all types of valves, including gate, globe, butterfly, check diaphragm, and various control valve styles.
- Be able to provide their expertise when crew members are performing blue checks, lapping of in body seats, repacking, etc.
- Be knowledgeable with setup up and when lapping equipment, (Dexter, EFCO, Lars Lapping), hydraulic torque wrenches, packing extraction tools, and other equipment needed to perform total valve refurbishment.
- The individual must be capable of performing these maintenance activities independently.
Experience and training
- Applicant should have 10 years' experience in valve repair and be able to meet training requirements.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent,
- Be able to work 40 hours a week and be available for potential overtime on the weekend.