Role: VBO Scheduler - VBO Planning Support Managed Services
Duration: 6-12 months
Location: Tiverton, ON
Required Experience: Previous experience working at Bruce Power in a Vacuum Building Outage environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the VBO team by coordinating and organizing Assigned Project activities, resources and information.
- Provide project management support by developing detailed plans for Assigned Project execution for each phase of the project
- Provide input for updating the Assigned Project work schedule(s), based on progress while working within an integrated team environment.
- Provide recommendations for corrective actions to the project team to improve performance.
- Support the Project Manager in scoping, planning and implementing deliverables
- Support the Project Manager in the development of detailed execution plans while maintaining the element of safety within a nuclear facility.
- Review Assigned Projects P6 (read access) work schedules to interface with the Project Controls Scheduler.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Vacuum Building Outage experience at Bruce Power or OPG
- Proficient in Primavera P6 and MS Office (excel, word, etc).
- Experience in and knowledge of the heavy industrial and construction projects
- Knowledge of engineering procedures and practices, organization and quality processes.
- Knowledge of project management principles (scope, schedule, time, quality, risk)
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment