Location: Edmonton, AB (REMOTE)
Contract Duration: 12 months
Estimated Hours Per Day: 7.25
Estimated On Call/Standby or OT Hours Per Month: 25
Estimated Workdays: 261
Estimated Start Date: 15-Nov-2021
Estimated End Date: 30-Nov-2022
Job Title: Server Analyst - Senior (Cloud Services - Openshift)
The organization is leveraging Terraform and other platforms to automate the provisioning of cloud services in Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform. This role will draw from their expertise in this field to automate the provisioning of services and subscriptions, identify patterns, and to provide additional capacity to the existing team.
ADDITIONAL DELIVERY DETAILS TO BE SHARED WITH POTENTIAL CANDIDATES:
- Provide technical leadership and subject matter expertise in the implementation of cloud services in Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platforms.
- Design, Document, and Deploy automations to streamline provisioning of for cloud services.
- Support implementation and operation of cloud landing zones.
- Support into architectural designs including technical architecture documents, and support projects through the intake process.
- Develop and implement operational processes to improve stability, resiliency, and performance of the environments, and the implementation of cloud services and integrations.
- Provide platform support for clients, who include developers, service owners, operational teams, project managers, and product owners.
Description of Services
Responsible for proactively maintain and improve the server core infrastructure functionality and to work within existing procedures and guidelines to meet client business requirements.
- perform problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution.
- perform hardware and OS installations, migrations and/or upgrades.
- plan for software and hardware upgrades and/or migrations.
- develop and maintain documentation.
- maintain operating systems and associated infrastructure software.
- develop system related procedures.
- provide cross training and knowledge transfer to other server team members on relevant aspects of hardware and software support.