Location: Edmonton, AB
Contract Duration: 1 month
Estimated Hours Per Day: 7.25
Estimated On Call/Standby or OT Hours Per Month: 0
Estimated Workdays: 33
Estimated Start Date: 08-Nov-2021
Estimated End Date: 23-Dec-2021
Job Title: Administrative Assistant - Intermediate
We are requesting to replace with an administrative support person as the work is mostly file work, reception, and closing files.
Opportunity Title: CL-Administrative Assistant - Intermediate
Description of Services
Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing various administrative activities.
Duties will include the following but are not limited to:
- Proofing and formatting word documents.
- Pay invoices.
- Assign and return accounts receivable.
- Record tracking in Excel.
- Order supplies.
- Answer phone calls and emails.
- Create documents and memos as required.
- Organize events, coordinate Lync meetings and book rooms as required.
- Copy, scan, fax, file and perform records management of physical and digital documents.
- Process and review expenses.
- Act as point of content for any clients.
- Take meeting minutes.
- Highschool diploma
- Must have experience with MS Office Suite
- 2+ years of experience in related administrative support role
- Must have experience with electronic and physical filing systems
- Must be able to work in the office (on-site)
- Must be vaccinated or show negative covid test results every 72 hours as per company policy
- Must be able to climb ladders in filing room and carry boxes up to 25 pounds