Back to jobs
20-065 -Senior Technical Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 years
- Support Projects and Modifications work, Seismic Walkdown Guide, Small Modular Reactor (SMR), and Darlington New Nuclear Support.
- Preparing design changes for modifications at Nuclear Power Plants.
- Preparing Seismic walk-down procedures as per Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) Guidelines.
- Geotech investigations and site preparation for new site development.
- Integrated Safety Reviews for Licence Renewals.
- Aging Management of Concrete Structures.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering required.
- Knowledge of National Building Code of Canada, Canadian Nuclear Standards N287 series, N291, N289 series.
- At least 10 years experience in Design/Refurbishment of large concrete structures.
- Experience in Aging of Concrete Structures.
- Knowledge of STAAD.Pro software.
- Preferred OPG DE Qualified 33685.
- Knowledge of Containment concrete structures and structural analysis.