Back to jobs
20-080 - Modification Team Lead
Number of Vacancies: 3
Duration: 2 years
- The Modification Team Lead (MTL) is accountable for completing the assigned projects and modifications at Pickering as per modification process procedure and any other applicable OPG governance.
- Perform any required liaison and oversight activities amongst OPG, Vendor and Stakeholders.
- Under the supervision of the Project Manager/ Section Manager, the MTL leads the project/modification teams and manages the safety, resources, risks, scope, cost and schedule of the assigned portfolio.
- Develop modification plans, contracting strategy, materials strategy, and execution plans to ensure the assigned projects/ modifications are implemented in a timely event free manner.
- Review all invoices and track Purchase Orders providing recommendations on payment.
- Provide regular forecasts and management updates on projects/modifications status and risks.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Project Engineering.
- Previous proven OPG project/modification experience is an asset.
- Undergraduate Degree in Engineering required.