21-031 - Modification Team Lead
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 12 months
Responsible for coordinating the planning, designing, installation and commissioning efforts pertaining to the Advanced Continuous Online Monitoring (COLM) Program technologies. Accountable for producing plans and schedules and effectively engaging with the design engineering team to deliver project scope in accordance with established project scope documents, timelines, and cost constraints and management direction. The modification work will support both Pickering and Darlington sites. The current project team comprises of Design Engineers, Modification Team Leads, Project Managers and Section Manager as an stand-alone team. Stakeholders include site Subject Matter Experts (e.g. Component Engineers), IT technical experts and the Monitoring and Diagnostic Centre Analysts, to name a few.
Project scope includes implementation of plant modifications and equipment condition monitoring technologies on the following targeted assets:
- Pumps (vibration monitoring)
- Motors (vibration monitoring and electrical analysis)
- Turbines (vibration monitoring)
- Generators (vibration monitoring and electrical analysis)
- Main Steam Cycle (temperature, pressure, flow monitoring)
- Batteries (electrical analysis)
- Knowledge of N-PROC-MP-0090 (Modification Process) including working knowledge of all phases of product delivery at Pickering and Darlington sites.
- Working knowledge of contracting strategies for installation and commissioning labour work force.
- Project Management experience and appropriate credentials like PMP designation is an asset.
- Qualification as a Modification Team Lead (Qual ID 42293) is an asset.