Back to jobs
21-037 - Senior Technical Engineer/ Officer
Number of Vacancies: 3 (2 Electrical Engineers + 1 Mechanical Engineer, Civil & Mechanical Support)
Duration: 12 months
- Perform Design Engineering activities - create Design Engineering Changes (DEC, TMOD), Field Initiated Changes (FIC), Requests for Information (RFI). These activities are all associated with N-PROC-MP-0090.
- Process Field Initiated Changes for design ECs.
- Process requests for Information from the field teams.
- Create Non-Identical Component Replacements through the ECC process.
- Create ICSs (Electrical & I&C Group).
- Perform walkdowns at the Darlington Station to validate assumptions and gather data.
- Interface with multiple vendors providing support to the refurbishment project.
- Design Engineer, qual 33685.
- Bachelor in Engineering.
- PEO registration as P. Eng. required for Mechanical Engineer.
- Experience in Engineering Change Control and the Nuclear industry.
- Engineering Support Personnel - Extended Core, qual 307
- Nuclear Energy Worker, qual 23683
- Engineering Support Personnel - Core Training, qual 6168
- VENDM qualification will be an asset