Back to jobs
21-038 - Backlog Coordinator
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 2 years
Location: 1675 Montgomery Park Rd, Pickering
- To identify and set up packages for completion.
- Identify, track and report to the leadership team the status of the backlog items on a weekly basis.
- Be able to review and identify which tasks are required to resolve legacy package issues.
- Set-up/configure packages for further processing.
- Communicate with Plant Design Engineering Team to identify issues and monitor progress.
- Assist with maintaining the information for Pickering Design Engineering to support 9-box reporting.
- Reviewing packages for completeness and incorporating and issuing into Asset Suite using Smart Form.
- 4 year Engineering Degree required.
- Experience with Engineering Change Control (Design packages) preferred.
- Nuclear environment experience preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and planning skills.
- Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Access/Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to learn new computer systems, techniques and processes.