Back to jobs
21-070- Project Leader, Maintenance
Working Hours: 40
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 2 years
- Lead and administer the organization, coordination, and execution, of multidiscipline project portfolios, comprising such projects associated with refurbishment maintenance activities.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure all project and contract deliverables are defined properly and met.
- Ensure appropriate Project Management and Contract Management governance is followed.
- Coordinate and be responsible for project documentation.
- Perform all aspects of the Contract Administrator role as defined by Contractor Management governance and as assigned.
- Undertake the organizing, coordinating, and controlling of all stages of project management in accordance with project management governance for assigned projects from participation in development and approval to safe execution and acceptance.
- Arrange meetings as required to coordinate requirements and progress between design, suppliers, construction and operations. Maintain close liaison with field construction and operation on matters involving design, schedules, costing, and other related issues.
- Monthly Dashboard and Forecasting headcount tracking sheet (developed by Manager), Oncore approvals - capturing outliers, Oncore templates, PCA management, Accruals for Finance Department
- Delegate on behalf of the Maintenance Manager. Administer summary, documentation, closeout notes, presentations required and attend Milestone meetings.
- Develop SOW documents as required.
- Other duties assigned by Manager.
- Ideal candidates must have experience in exercising Project Management skills.
- Basic understanding in executing and following governance and procedures.
- Knowledge and experience in executing Contract Management duties.
- Have experience and/or willingness to interface with vendors.
- Must have experience in executing Project Finance duties.
- Must have education in Project Management.