Back to jobs
21-093 - Business Process Analyst
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 14 months
Location: Darlington (DEC)
- Support the planning, execution and monitoring of various Strategic & Process improvement initiatives primarily relating to the Darlington Refurbishment Project.
- This involves the application of LEAN/Kaizen methodology, as well as the coordination of specialized training and support so that key stakeholders and initiative team members have the necessary tools and structure to effectively identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- Specific work duties include providing hands-on support to initiative owners, leads, the expert Lean Black Belt consultant and Strategic Initiatives Director and Manager.
- Provide leaders with change management and change leadership support and guidance. This involves facilitating stakeholder impact assessments and applying the Prosci ADKAR change model to ensure people readiness. This involves working collaboratively with leaders to build communication, training, proficiency, and reinforcement tactics into project plans. In addition, it involves applying organizational agility to align functional groups to support people readiness planning for key evolutions. This includes both technical and behavioral changes in support of the project.
- Support includes, but is not limited to, the preparation of initiative charters, scoping documents, action plans and key performance indicators; drafting and editing Power Point presentations and other communications materials for different audiences; assisting with data collection and analysis; organizing and coordinating various stakeholder meetings, Kaizen events, workshops and training sessions; tracking and reporting on initiative status and action plan completion; and building and maintaining facilitative working relationships with key client groups.
- Familiarity with, and direct experience in the application of, LEAN/Kaizen process improvement methodology (preferably Yellow Belt or higher).
- Demonstrated experience in building effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Proficient in developing executive level presentation materials, executive summaries, project documentation and reports.
- Proficient in collecting and analyzing data using MS Office tools.
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with change management principles and techniques.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- PMP or Yellow or Green Belt certification is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Exposure to CANDU nuclear generation processes and systems and familiarity with OPG's Darlington Refurbishment Project is an asset.