Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 1 year
Location: 1855 Energy Dr., Courtice (DEC)
Hours: up to 40 hours per week
This position is in support of the Estimating section of EPMO and would involve working with the InEight Estimating software, here are key accountabilities:
- Working with Electrical/Mechanical/I&C estimating data in a nuclear environment.
- Analyze estimating data on Excel and import them to InEight(estimating software).
- Review and assign estimating code to cost data to facilitate creation of estimating database.
- Review Bill of Material of contractors, suppliers and material quotes; determine accuracy, completeness, compliance with the submitted estimate.
- Review and incorporate historical data from subcontracts, purchase orders, productivity analysis reports, etc. into unit costs.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- Requires Mechanical/Electrical/I&C estimating working experience, preferably in Nuclear Industry.
- Strong working MS Excel knowledge is required.
- Have the ability to handle multiple projects at a time working within a team environment or independently.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and must possess a strong work ethic.
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills.