Back to jobs
22-054 - Technical Specialist
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 1 year
Location: Darlington Nuclear Generating Station, Bowmanville, Ontario
Hours: up to 40 hours per week
- Author procedures such as Operator Procedures (OM), Operator Memos (OPM), Abnormal Incident Manuals (AIM), Annunciation Response Manuals (ARM).
- Responsible for leading the following projects; Projects, Modifications, Enhancements and Emergent Technical Procedure Change Requests (TPAR), which drive these procedures.
- Support upcoming projects (Computer Based Procedure projects).
- Progress the TPAR backlog Note: Current TPAR backlog is ~ 990 TPARS vs a target of 300.
- Knowledge of OPG procedures and standard governance is preferred.
- Basic system knowledge with a proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Minimum 10 years of Operations experience.