Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: Band N
Duration: 1 year
Hours of work: Up to 35 hours per week
Location: 675 Sandy Beach Road, Pickering
Support the Operations Training Manager regarding activities related to the Pickering Nuclear Operator Training Program at OPG. This includes:
- Training material approval as required.
- Action Request approvals and completion as required.
- CNSC letter signing as required.
- Approval of training hard credits and attendance lists as required.
- HOT report/s preparation and co-ordination as required.
- Cycle reports/s preparation and co-ordination as required.
- CRC delegate as required.
- Mentoring Course leads.
- Assisting the Operations Training Manager with long term planning and deliverables.
- Provide Coverage for key training positions as required
- Support Safe Storage Job Task Analysis, Task to Training Matrix and training material review as Pickering 014 technical subject matter expert.
- Support schedule optimization of recertification exam campaigns considering Pickering end of Commercial operation.
- Support PTEE and Self Assessments as required
- Perform in plant observations and observations of training as required
- Must be previously Certified at a CANDU station
- Knowledge of Operations Training is desirable.