Back to jobs
Role: Piping Design Manager (Mining)
Duration: 6 Months (Extensions likely)
Location: Toronto, ON- Timmins, ON (gold mine site)
- Monitor piping design engineers that are to develop piping drawings starting from conceptual to detailed design stage, to ultimately produce project construction drawings.
- Manage the completion of piping design for assigned scope.
- Participate in design reviews of project and provide technical input.
- Apply knowledge of North American and Ontario codes, (and others) regulations and standards
- Work with other design staff to resolve interferences with mechanical equipment and piping, and other disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' piping design management experience
- Relevant work experience, preferably in gold mining, heavy industrial, and oil and gas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in using PDMS / E3D
- Good planning and organizational skills