Aviation Engine Health Monitoring Project Specialist (Montreal or California)
Project Management Office (PMO) team is a newly formed organization seeking to execute strategic projects across the company that support key CAMP objectives. If you have a desire to be a part of a highly-visible, highly-impactful, cross-functional team that aligns strategy, processes and initiatives, come join our PMO team!
The PMO Project Specialist – EHM is responsible for providing support to project managers and key stakeholders. This specialist will possess a high degree of core business knowledge in Engine Health Monitoring (EHM) business.
In this role you will learn and champion world-class best practices in project management and delivery:
- Work closely with project managers to define success and structure associated deliverables and timing.
- Help lead the creation and development of continuous-improvement standards and impact relevant projects based on your process knowledge expertise.
- Working with project analysts, you will be responsible for translating business questions into data-driven projects that result in the generation of innovative solutions.
- The Project Specialist will demonstrate a drive to apply their business and process knowledge to advance projects and cross-pollinate their expertise to other team members.
- This mid-level position also includes coordination with other teams of companies and “managing up” to compel other stakeholders to hit their commitments without direct oversight.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required 3-5 years of aviation maintenance experience in a field applicable to our client.
Prior experience a plus 2-5 years of experience with gas turbine engines Ability to be physically present in a CAMP office as part of the 3 days in / 2 days remote work schedule
Required Skills:A successful candidate for this role will possess and/or demonstrate:
- Deep knowledge of aviation maintenance or processes
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Understanding of project management and project life cycles
- Strong understanding of operations and process improvement
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Deep knowledge of the organization or demonstrated ability to gain deep knowledge and is proactive in finding individuals that can assist in eliminating roadblocks
- Drives discussions that lead to decisions and actions that propel the project forward and mitigates scope creep
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Enjoy aggressively finding solutions for challenging problems / the ability to work on tight deadlines
- Desires to accelerate their career path through a challenging and rewarding experience Skilled with data analysis and working with wide-ranging data sets