Contract Role: Clerical Support
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 7 months
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Location: University Ave., Toronto (not remote)
Will assist Assistant Board Secretary with clerk duties for OPG Board of Director operations and meetings and for OPG subsidiary board meetings and governance requirements.
- Law clerk designation is highly preferred.
- If no law clerk designation, three or four year university degree highly preferred, or alternatively college diploma.
- The ability to pay attention to detail, work collaboratively in a small group, meet short and changing deadlines, and the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize work.
- Ability to work fluidly in Word is required.
- Ability to work fluidly in Excel and Powerpoint would be a strong asset.