Position: Commissioning Coordinator (22-042)
Location: Northern Saskatchewan Operations (fly in/fly out)
Days/Hours: 2 weeks in / 2 weeks out, 11 hours per day
Start Date: May 2022
End Date: December 31, 2022
Resumes due by End of Day, April 25th.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading the commissioning team to execute commissioning work safely and efficiently
- Responsible for planning of the commissioning work on multiple projects and collaborating with the project engineering and construction management teams
- Responsible for execution of the commissioning activities in the field ensuring commissioning activities are executed according to commissioning plans and schedules.
- Responsible for daily coordination with operations personnel and construction personnel in the completion of commissioning activities
- Responsible to obtain and organize permits, equipment and tools required for the commissioning field teams to execute work
- Responsible to verify completion and accuracy of tasks performed by the commissioning field team
- Accountable for the quality of the turnover documents accepted by the commissioning group
- Accountable to ensure work is completed in accordance with the drawings and specifications
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of related experience.
- Mechanical or Instrumentation trade background considered an asset