Position: Director/VP, Suite Metering Solutions
Location: Concord, ON L4K 4R1
Salary: Director $110-120:/YR. VP $150-160K/YR
Summary: The Director, Suite Metering Solutions reports to the Managing Director, Canada, and is responsible for providing operational management, P/L accountability, leadership, and business development expertise in the acquisition and delivery of AMI metering related products and services. This includes Trilliant's Suite Metering products, data management services, and professional/field services.
- Lead the commercial development and day to day operations of Trilliant's Smart Suite Metering business. Ensure procedures, products, and services are clearly defined, are scalable, sustainable, and meet budgetary objectives.
- Lead the development and day to day operations of Trilliant's data management and field services businesses. Ensure outsourced services satisfy customer's requirements and SLAs, are scalable, sustainable, and meet budgetary objectives.
- Define, implement and measure key performance indicators for the business performance.
- Regularly contribute to Trilliant's strategic planning as a business owner.
- Present a positive image of Trilliant as a preferred service provider and partner to our customers, utilizing The Trilliant Way philosophy.
- Manage the overall forecast for revenue and bookings using company tools.
- Constantly evaluate and recommend changes as required to roles, responsibilities, efficiencies, and all operating facets of the business.
- Provide project management expertise to the operations to ensure that all projects are delivered in a professional, safe manner to agreed schedule and budget.
- Attend customer site visits from time to time to perform reviews and audits of activities.
- Create and negotiate service level agreements to drive improved business performance.
- Ensure timely response to RFP's, lead the development of proposals as necessary to accomplish objectives.
- Develop a strong rapport between team members and promote an understanding of roles, responsibilities, process and strengths.
- Assist the Managing Director in the preparation of divisional budgets, revenue targets and expense management and expand revenues and profitability of Suite Metering.
- Leverage Trilliant's Corporate marketing entity to promote business opportunities and expand customer base.
- Negotiate and ensure compliance with all contractual obligations on behalf of Trilliant.
- Evaluate, review, and support all personnel in developing/setting goals and providing necessary support to achieve goals.
- Ensure staff receives proper industry training and education so they may effectively perform their duties.
- Experience within the Energy/Utility/AMI industry
- technical appreciation of AMI/Smart Grid systems, metering devices, metrological techniques and products
- Knowledge of high and medium rise building electrical, water, and thermal systems is an asset.
- Knowledge of utility back office systems and meter-to-cash process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- Post secondary degree or equivalent, preferably in Business or Engineering
- Related work experience will also be considered
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to persuade and negotiate
- Highly motivated, and able to motivate team to achieve operational goals
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning for self and team
- Able to work on concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment while effectively organizing; prioritizing and coordinating work assignments for self and team