Back to jobs
Role: E-Learning Saba SME
Location: Tiverton, On (Not remote work)
Contract length: 12 months with potential 12 month renewals
- In-person resolutions of problems in Saba with External Vendors
- Remotely performing resets and troubleshooting issues in Saba on a daily basis.
- IT knowledge and skills
- Facility Management skills
- Maximo knowledge and skills.
- Proficient in Bruce Power's new E-Learning Management System Saba.
- Able to perform resets for Bruce Power employees including external vendors and troubleshoot any issues in Saba that arise on a daily basis remotely.
- Single point of contact for Vendor Training Coordinators in-person for any CBT related issues, Saba issues and Training issues for Bruce Power employees including external vendors for onboarding ongoing at various training facilities.
- Information Technology related skills required for a Bruce Power training facility such as but not limited to Desktop Computer equipment, workstation equipment, projectors, printers etc.
- Knowledge and past experience in Facility Management is preferred as you will be dealing with various stakeholders at the Tennyson's training facility such as Bruce Power employees, external vendor employees, individuals who maintain the facility.
- Basic knowledge and use in Maximo (Bruce Power's Asset Management Learning System) and able to respond to any Maximo related training requests and questions in the forms of emails.