The Electrical Engineering Specialist will ensure the design and certification of electrical aircraft propulsion systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Electrical engineering.
- Aircraft design.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor or Masters in Avionics, Computer or Electrical Engineering.
- Professional Engineering designation.
- You are knowledgeable with Transport Canada AWM525 and FAR Part 25 civil airworthiness regulations and industry advisory material including RTCA and APR documents applicable to TCCA and FAA electrical systems certification requirements.
- You have extensive knowledge and working experience in the design, installation, integration, test, and certification of aircraft Electrical Wiring Interconnection System, including high voltage wiring.
- You have working experience in aircraft system design, integration, test, and certification.
- The position will require travel to flight test, vendor, or operator sites.
- 8 to 10+ years of experience.
- Extensive knowledge and working experience in the design, installation, integration, test, and certification of aircraft Electrical Wiring Interconnection System, including high voltage wiring.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Intermediate to advanced skill in Catia.
We aim to be inclusive and diverse and provide equal opportunity for employment. All qualified applicants, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation and disability, are encouraged to apply.