Back to jobs
Position: Instrumentation & Controls Engineer
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Duration: 5 months to December 31, 2021
Start Date: July/21
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working independently or with the senior engineer, assist with projects as assigned including approval estimates through to final project turn over.
- Design and specification of instruments, control system components, various communication systems and creation of construction drawings and documents.
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelors' degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Currently registered as P.Eng. in Sask.
- P.Eng. registration in Ontario is an asset
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Site experience and heavy industrial exposure would be considered assets since occasional trips to Cameco sites may be required