We are looking for an Integrated Product Team (IPT) Planner. You will be part of the Program Management Office function, and you will support a small number of IPTs as part of the Integrated Planning & Scheduling (IP&S) team in defining and maintaining their part of Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). As an IP&S team member, you will be required to develop proposal plans and schedules, baseline execution schedules, maintain the in-work schedules, perform critical path analysis and what-if scenario development, and support the delivery of a number of other IMS-related deliverables.
- You will serve as the team planner for a selection of Integrated Product teams in developing, integrating, and maintaining the IMS reporting to the Program Management team
- You will work closely with Integrated Product Team Leads and Product Owners, IP&S team, and program leadership to ensure alignment and integration of the IMS with the high level Master Phasing Plan (MPP), as well as the execution-level Initiatives, Epics and Tasks in Jira.
- You will be accountable for assessment of schedule risk, identification of opportunities (including schedule margin planning), and providing robust/actionable performance reporting from the IMS to support and drive program management understanding and action
- You will drive program execution through quick turn generation of prospective schedule performance analyses, recovery/alternate scenario planning, and improved schedule visibility/visualization.
- You will provide labor and material resources forecasts as an input to yearly company planning
- You will coordinate across functions and IPTs to identify and resolve schedule performance issues
- You will directly provide input in preparation of the Program Management Review (PMR) every 4 weeks
- You will drive efficiency in program planning and scheduling through continuous process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific, technical, or business field
- Over 4 years of Planning experience
- Well-rounded, advanced Program Planning skills (budget and schedule development and monitoring, EVM, risk and issue management, program performance metrics and reporting, etc…)
- Experience with all phases of the development life-cycle including planning, conceptual design, requirements definition, preliminary design, prototyping, test and evaluation, detailed design, integration, formal verification, entry into service, etc.
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively present data and recommendations to executives, peers, and team members
- Exceptional facilitation skills, with the ability to listen carefully and understand in depth the plan of a team in order to translate it into a schedule, and to “connect the dots” in order to identify opportunities to optimize the schedule.
- Demonstrated decision-making skills and ability to effectively manage conflicting tasks and priorities
- Expert knowledge using Integrated Scheduling tools such as Microsoft Project, Open Plan Professional, Primavera, etc
- Working knowledge of tools such as Jira, Confluence, and G-suite
- Advanced degree in an engineering or scientific discipline, or an MBA
- Over 6 years of specific Program Planning experience
- Experience developing and certifying aircraft from concept through entry into service.
- Exposure to a wide variety of aerospace systems.
- Exposure to Advanced Air Mobility and/or electric VTOL programs
- Experience operating in a hybrid waterfall/agile environment
- Scrum certification (Scrum master and/or Product owner)
- Experience using Microsoft Project Server/Online
- Experience using Milestones Professional
- Experience operating in an Agile program
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification