Intermediate Records Management Clerk
Location: Fort McMurray, AB (100% onsite)
Estimated Start Date: 23-Jan-2023
Estimated End Date: 31-Mar-2023
Rate: $33 p/h
Description of Services
The records management clerk helps to identify, arrange and maintain records for compliance and risk management.
Duties will include the following but are not limited to:
• Review files determine retention and archiving periods.
• Paper and electronic filing.
• Lifting file boxes up to 30 lbs.
• Create inventory lists.
• Interpret records management regulations & policies.
- Must have high school diploma
- Must have 3-5 years of experience with records management.
- Must have exceptional organization skills and an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Possess ability to follow procedures and policies.
- Proposed resource must possess strong attention to detail.
- Proposed resource must have experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), and be familiar with printer, scanner and copy machines.
- Ability to lift and handle boxes for file preparation.
- Records & Archive management education will be an asset.