Position: Learning Management System Training Coordinator
Location: Remote - client is based out of Chalk River, ON
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Start Date: Upon validation security clearance
Resumes due by 1PM on January 26th and limited to 3 candidates.
Looking to hire for a 6 month term an LMS Training Coordinator to support operational efforts during peak times. The Training Coordinator provides administrative and technical support to the delivery of a broad range of training and developmental services to employees and contract staff. Additionally, the Training Coordinator will be expected to communicate with various business units to identify training needs and assist with mapping out development plans within the LMS for teams and individuals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the company-wide scheduling of courses which are part of the corporate catalogue, external and specialized training courses and programs, and facility-specific training
- Responsible for assisting individuals/departments with training registrations/cancellations
- Provide support to course conduct such as classroom set-up, print course materials. Instructor and Participant invites, rosters, and critiques.
- Respond to a high volume of training enquiries (written and verbal) in a professional timely manner Monitor and report on training activities to assure individual/facility/program compliance to training plan curriculum requirements and licence conditions Assist with analyzing training needs, design of learning objectives, and design of course materials, job aides, videos, CBT activities, etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
- The candidate must have 2-5 years' experience working in a training environment Strong knowledge base of online and virtual curricular platforms for both students and adults
- Comprehensive knowledge of current adult learning theories, principles, program design strategies, technologies, trends and best practices applicable to both online and instructor-led learning programs Familiarity with various learning delivery models including online, blended, and classroom; knowledge of the theories and practices of e-learning and the implementation of synchronous learning environments Experience with Learning Management Systems; familiarity with virtual classroom and with multimedia and web design technologies. Ability to assist with analyzing training needs, design of learning objectives and course materials
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills to communicate with a broad range of audiences, one-on-one and in a group setting/classroom setting,