Location: Chalk River, ON - Work Remotely
Position: MS Office 365 Consultant
Duration: April 15 - Nov 30 2021
Summary: The Consultant shall support our implementation of Microsoft Office 365 file sharing and collaboration technologies across multiple departments: Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive, with a clear focus on preparing for, and leading end-users through the deployment of O365 functionalities. This includes:
1) Identifying and reviewing industry best practices;
2) Assisting the technical teams in planning the releases of new features;
3) Developing plans, training, communications to support the adoption of the features by end users;
4) Delivering training, seminars, Q&A sessions to verbally communicate the changes; and
5) Engaging with end-users to understand their processes and help them adapt their ways of working to leverage the new features. This may include setting up SharePoint and or teams site and designing their look and feel for end users.
Deliverables: - Communications plan; - Communications catered for various audiences: company-wide, business-line or department specific;
- Training material and other handouts explaining features, providing how-to \ instructions;
- Front-end configuration and migration assistance.
The Contractor is expected to function as a member of a broader team including functional as well as technical experts, and will be assigned as the lead for some of the above deliverables, and in a support capacity for others.
On a weekly basis the Consultant will provide a verbal summary, through a meeting, of the progress accomplished, the upcoming tasks and detailing the assistance required in order to continue progressing.
Out of Scope Work
The scope of the Services are limited to the Services and/or Deliverables described in this SOW. All other services are out of scope, including technical work such as development using coding languages; system administration; change management, communications, training and any other task not related to furthering the deployment and adoption of Microsoft Office 365.
Requirements: The Consultant shall be an individual with a demonstrated track record at successfully leading the adoption of MS Office 365 functionalities, and possess experience leading people through corporate change initiatives. Adkar certification an asset.
Security Clearances Reliability clearance is required.