Back to jobs
Plant Design Senior Stress Engineer
- Job type Contract
- Salary Market related
- Discipline Construction and Infrastructure
- Reference JOB-26611
Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- 3D modeling of piping and equipment and isometric extraction in Creo/Pro-E.,
- Preparation of drawings/documents for General Arrangements and piping isometrics drawings,
- Assist with coordination of 3D model activities, i.e., input, interference reconciliation, etc. with other physical-related disciplines,
- Assists with plans and schedules and prepare/maintain design procedures, and standards to provide quality design documents,
- Interface with stress and pipe support engineers, construction, and suppliers during the preparation of piping designs for the purpose of model/space control, etc.,
- Perform coordination review of specifications and other documents prepared by others.
- Candidate should possess knowledge of piping codes such as ASME B31.3 or B31.1.
- AA/AS degree or certification in engineering or drafting/design with 3 years’ experience or; 7 years of related experience
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug screen, and background check.
- Creo Piping/Modeling Experience
- Prior NASA/ML design experience