Role: Project Controls Officer
Resume Due Date: Thursday, June 2, 2022 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 1 year
Location: 1855 Energy Dr., Courtice (DEC)
Candidates must hold a valid OPG Clearance. (Clearances from other companies that are transferable are accepted i.e. Bruce Cleared)
- Perform the role of Risk specialist including but not limited to conducting risk identification workshops, preparing Risk Oversight reports/presentations, support stakeholders in risk management, conducting risk review meetings, ensuring risk compliance and completing qualitative and quantitative risk analysis
- Support Stakeholders in daily risks management activities: Risk identification workshop, prepare and facilitate risk review meeting, prepare and facilitate risk oversight committee meetings, etc.
- Ensure Project/Program compliance OPG Risk Governance.
- Run Monte Carlo Simulation to perform Quantitative Risk Analysis for Project/Program.
- 4 year university degree or equivalent.
- Project Management certification or equivalent experience.
- Risk Management certification or equivalent experience is an asset.
- Experience in @RISK or equivalent program for Monte Carlo Simulation to perform Quantitative Risk Analysis is an asset.