Client: Cameco Corp
Position: Project Manager
Location: Saskatoon Operations Centre/Work Remotely with visits to Northern Saskatchewan site.
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours/week
Duration: 1 year
Start Date: August 3/21
Resumes do by COB July 7/21
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management of small to medium projects, throughout development (Study) and delivery (Implementation) project stages, to support Northern SK sites.
- Develop functional and operational project objectives with the sponsor, area owner and program manager.
- Create project plans, schedules, budgets and funding requests
- Lead the project team and effectively communicate with stakeholders during project execution
- Control Schedules, budget, scope and quality within project constraints, including change management
- Ensure safe performance of work is integrated into project planning and managed throughout the project
- Close-out completed project and validate the business objectives were achieved.
- Experience working on Mining or other industrial projects
- Skilled with MS project and MS Office software suite
- Experience with SAP and/or Ares Prism software is considered an asset
- Motivated, self starter with excellent leadership skills
- Degree in Engineering considered an asset
- PMP designation considered an asset.