Location: Chalk River - Work Remotely
Position: Systems Analyst
Start Date: July/21
Duration: 6 months
Note: Resumes due by July 9th at 1PM
Systems Analyst with the proven ability that will perform work such as Software Development, IT Testing, Data Migration, Training, and User Acceptance Testing. The Systems Analyst must possess the following minimum skills and experience:
- At least seven (7) years' experience in a systems analyst role;
- Experience in acting as a liaison between an IT development group and business units for the implementation of new systems or enhancements to existing systems
- Experience in undertaking business process analysis;
- Experience in testing and reviewing new applications/systems and/or enhancements to existing applications/systems prior to their release into the production environment
- Experience in configuring commercial software to meet identified requirements.
- Experience developing solutions with Microsoft Dynamics, VB.Net, C#, SQL Server & Oracle Databases.
- Experience delivering solutions in the cloud with Microsoft Azure
Required Skills and Experience:
- Business Requirements (Non-functional requirements, Business Objective Agreements, System specifications)
Design documents (data models, technical specifications);
- Technical documents (Backup requirements documents, Deployment plans, Back-out plans, Test plans, Test specification documents, System test results)
Demonstrated experience with the following leadership activities:
- Conducting project risk identification and mitigation action planning with the project manager at the project level;
- Estimating the development components required for the entire solution;
- Liaising with the business partner's Technical Lead;
- Leading internal and external technical consultants on data conversion, system interfaces, data cleansing, data archiving, and environment builds for package solutions.
- Ensure client's internal business requirements and expected benefits are well defined and measurable;
- Engage the business partner and internal IT to develop detailed system requirements;
- Research and analyze potential solutions conforming to CNL's Enterprise Architecture;
- Determine and analyze the feasibility of potential solutions;
- Analyze business processes; and
- Determine gaps between a potential solution and business processes, and foresee the resulting impact.